Your dream wedding villa in Italy – an introduction to Villa San Crispolto
Villa San Crispolto, our picture-perfect historic villa, sleeps 30-40 people and is set amid glorious Italian countryside.
Finding a wedding villa that’s big enough to accommodate a substantial wedding party can be a challenge, especially if you have your heart set on a venue as special as Villa San Crispolto. Happily, this enchanting property matches beauty and character with enough room to host your extended family and plenty of friends in style. Villa San Crispolto stands out as one of the most characterful, attractive and well-equipped wedding villas Italy has to offer.
Our beautiful villa sleeps 30-40 people, allowing you to accommodate a large party
Keeping you wedding party together is not only convenient, it’s a great way to share a collective experience that all your guests will cherish. Needless to say, this luxurious, well-appointed property will provide extremely comfortable accommodation throughout all 13 bedrooms. With a swimming pool, extensive, beautifully maintained gardens, olive groves and stunning views across Lake Trasimeno to keep everyone happy, you and your guests are certain to adore your stay in our stunning wedding villa.
Villa San Crispolto, your dream Italian wedding villa, sleeps 30-40 people
- Sleeps up to 32 guests
- 13 bedrooms, all offering views of the lake
- 15 full bathrooms (including one for disabled and 1 for staff)
- 6 fireplaces
- 8 equipped kitchens
- Reception meal for up to 70
- BBQ facilities
- Available as separate villa rentals for 2-4-8-10 guests
- This exclusive Italian wedding villa is furnished with antiques from Tuscany and Umbria
- Furnished to suit the history of the house but equipped with plenty of tastefully incorporated modern features
- Our gardens are rich the flora of Umbria, as well as an olive grove with centuries old trees
- Swimming pool
- Our grounds provide a relaxing, restful atmosphere. Perfect for winding down after a day of touring
- Enjoy spectacular 360-degree views of the lake and countryside
- The villa is located just 5 minutes from Passignano sul Lago, where you’ll find shops and restaurants
- Within easy driving distance to towns in Tuscany and Umbria such as Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena and Florence, Perugia, Assisi
- Rome is just 2 hours away
- The perfect location to discover two of Italy’s most famous regions, Umbria and Tuscany
Villa San Crispolto and Romantic Italian Weddings will arrange excellent accommodation and superlative wedding services for you.