BUDGET PACKAGE LEGALLY BINDING OR CATHOLIC CEREMONY € 3630
The package can be tailored upon request.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR FALL-WINTER- SPRING WEDDINGS
- FROM OCTOBER 28TH 2017 till MARCH 24TH 2018 BY ADDING ONLY €100 TO THIS PACKAGE YOU WILL HAVE INCLUDED
- 3 NIGHTS AT VILLA SAN CRISPOLTO
- 1 RENTAL CAR FOR 3 DAYS (AUTOMATIC)
The ceremony can be celebrated at your choice in:
The venue fee is already included.
Please value this piece of information when confronting prices with other companies.
Description of the civil ceremony held at the Town Hall:
- Wedding rehearsal organized the day before so you can have a clear idea of how the ceremony will be performed.
- The groom will arrive about 10-15 minutes before the ceremony at the Town Hall of Cortona starts.
- The solo violinist will already be ther waiting for the arrival of the bride.
- The timing is organized in such a manner that the bride will arrive at the ceremony in the Town Hall 5 minutes after the time established (we need the help of the bride in this so that she isn’t too late;-))))).
- The bride entrance will be organized by Marco, she will be waiting just outside the entrance, while the groom is inside.
- The solo violinist will be ready to start the music for the entrance of the bride.
- The wedding coordinator will make a sign to him and the music will start, the door of the town hall will be opened and the bride will enter in the room and walk towards the centre of the Hall to meet her future husband.
- When the bride and groom will be in front of the desk of the mayor, in the centre of the town hall and the music of the entrance of the bride will end, the ceremony will start.
- This is the order of the events that will happen:
- Sworn declaration of the interpreter;
- Inquire the wedding couple to confirm their names;
- Readings of the articles of the Italian Civil code related to the wedding;
- Inquire the wedding couple if they intend to get married;
- Exchange of the rings;
- Declare that they are officially married;
- Reading of the Marriage Act Certificate;
- The solo violinist play the second music chosen while bride, groom, witnesses, mayor (or borough council clerk) and interpreter sign the document;
- (Optional) Readings or any other addition that the wedding couple would like to add to the ceremony;
- Personal speech of the celebrant of the ceremony (mayor or borough council clerk);
- Photos inside the Town hall;
- Recession organized by Marco like you can see in the many photos on the testimonial page of Romantic Italian Weddings.
Complimentary gift for the wedding couple:
- a parchement representing the wedding certificate,
- a handmade jewel made in Cortona for the bride and a refined bottle of wine for the groom.
- a bottle of Prosecco to toast at the end of the cereony while the solo violinist will be playing the third music chosen;
- It covers the following services:
- Complete assistance in organizing the required documents;
- Lodging of the documentation at the town hall office;
- Consular expenses paid in advance;
- Interpreting services at the offices in Cortona for the affidavit the day prior to the wedding;
- Interpreting services of the wedding day including the ceremony;
- Reserving the venue for the ceremony on your behalf.
- Unlimited possibilities to contact us through emails;
- Unlimited number of phone calls from our office to your land phone number;
- Meeting to double check the whole wedding organization point and a complete schedule of all your appointments;
- Rehearsal on the morning of the day before the event in the venue of the ceremony;
- Full assistance on the wedding day.
All bureaucratic papers and issues
- Please take a loook at our Legal Aspects page to get started. Then, you will be guided step by step by our expert with no headaches.For Australian & American citizens only: please contact our office for further information on the legal procedure to be followed and additional related costs.
The interpreter for the official appointments
- The ceremony will be conducted by an English speaking priest (or interpreter).
- Our florist can capture your idea about your ideal bouquet perfectly; trust their artistic skills and let them create for you the flowers you’ve dreamed about all your life. All our florists are both talented and also extremely helpful, flexible and friendly and even if you will require bridal bouquets that might seem unusual or peculiar they will capture your ideas perfectly and to quote what an ex bride said : “the flowers will turn out to be even better than what you have envisioned”.
- for the ceremony
- Ristorante Tonino. A nice lavish restaurant with wine and wedding cake included
- Aperitif to be served by the Restaurant Tonino and on the Terrace
- A glass of Prosecco to toast
- with mixed fried vegetables: pumpkins’ flowers, spelt croquette
- Bon – Bon of hazelnut rice, Sage, Italian style Fries
- Hot specialties served off the cuff
- Flat bread with rocket
- Tonino’s specialities of almonds, anchovies and cheese
- Vegetables quiches
- Croutons with porcini mushrooms
- Mediterranean Croutons with Aubergines
- Starter served seated
- A small basket with grana cheese, vegetables and filangè of white meat dressed with bear fruit liquor
- Sheep Milk Cheese Flan with Tuscan cheese fondue jug
- First Courses (choice of two):
- Yellow Flower Tags and Pigeon
- Ravioli pasta filled with Sheep Milk Cheese
- Tortelloni pasta filled with pistacchio nut
- Thin Soup Noodles with “CINTA SENESE” race pork meat
- Raviolini pasta with Treviso’s chicory
- Smoked Pasta quills
- Thicker and Hollow Spaghetti with farmer style ragout
- Mexican-Sombrero shaped pasta with courgette and almonds
- Stringoli pasta with mushrooms
- Garlic pici in toasted bread
- Buckwheat tags with “cherry” tomatoes and aubergines
- One Main Course with a side order
- Fillet with Wine or Wild Herbs or Balsamic Vinegar
- A small basket with dressed salad or Grilled Mixed Vegetables (tomatoes, aubergines, Porcini Mushrooms and peppers)
- Wedding cake to chose among the ones we propose you (Millefoglie or sponge cake covered with confectioner’s sugar, cream or fruits)
- Wine Cellar…
- Aperitif: “Valdobbiadene” VALDO Prosecco
- White Wine: PINOT GRIGIO or CHARDONNAY ANGORIS
- Red Wine: MONTEPULCIANO “Dei”
- Desert Wine: MOSCATO “Volpi”
Complimentary to the Spouses from Romantic Italian Weddings
1 box with a selection of 3 Wine Bottles Tuscan production, produced in our Farm Estate as our Wedding Gift, will be delivered you to your hotel, (the box includes)
1 Red wine
1 White wine
(the price of the package is intended for 2, meaning €1565 per person.)The prices include the taxes (VAT 22%).This package is perfect for 2 persons. What’s more, it is the best solution for a small size party (8-12 people).
We normally recommend couples to book a hotel in the historical centre in Cortona so that taxis are not requested to travel for the ceremony or for the reception. Instead, by booking a hotel outside the historical centre of Cortona a taxi will be needed to travel for the ceremony&reception, the taxi cost is not included within the above package.