Villa San Crispolto, one of the finest wedding villas Italy has to offer
Villa San Crispolto embodies the history and romance of the Italian countryside, offering a luxurious slice of la dolce vita in a glorious Umbrian setting.
Surrounded by picture-perfect rolling countryside and benefitting from stunning views across Lake Trasimeno, Villa San Crispolto is the perfect venue for a truly romantic Italian wedding in one of the finest wedding villas Italy present.
Conveniently located near the town of Cortona, this handsome, beautifully preserved villa matches historic charm with modern luxury. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that the villa and its grounds are perfectly equipped to host large wedding parties, without impacting on its unique historic charm.
Complete with a chapel and spectacular grounds, this enchanting, beautifully preserved historic wedding villa in Italy is perfectly equipped to host your wedding, be it a small, intimate affair for a few guests or a large-scale ceremony with all the bells and whistles.
Sensitively furnished to match its historic character, the villa offers opulent, well-appointed accommodation throughout.
Villa San Crispolto is located on the banks of Lake Trasimeno, a short drive from the town of Cortona and just five minutes from Passignano sul Lago, where you’ll find shops and restaurants.
Just an hour from Orvieto and Siena, our location grants easy access to the beautiful countryside of Umbria and Tuscany, making it a great base from which to explore two of Italy’s most beautiful regions. Florence is less than two hours away by car while Rome is two-and-a-half-hour drive from the villa.
Agriturismo Villa San Crispolto:
- Sleeps up to 32 guests
- 13 bedrooms, all offering views of the lake
- 15 full bathrooms (including one for disabled and 1 for staff)
- 6 fireplaces
- 8 equipped kitchens
- Reception meal for up to 70
- BBQ facilities
- Available as separate villa rentals for 2-4-8-10 guests
- This exclusive Italian wedding villa is furnished with antiques from Tuscany and Umbria
- Furnished to suit the history of the house but equipped with plenty of tastefully incorporated modern features
- best comfort for the guests
- Our gardens are rich the flora of Umbria, as well as an olive grove with centuries old trees
- Swimming pool
- Our grounds provide a relaxing, restful atmosphere. Perfect for winding down after a day of touring
- Enjoy spectacular 360 degree views of the lake and countryside
- The villa is located just 5 minutes from Passignano sul Lago, where you’ll find shops and restaurants
- Within easy driving distance to towns in Tuscany and Umbria such as Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena and Florence, Perugia, Assisi
- Rome is just 2 hours away
- The perfect location to discover two of Italy’s most famous regions, Umbria and Tuscany