Wedding villas Italy
Villa San Crispolto is a Wedding villas Italy near Cortona, offering luxury accommodations between Florence and Rome, in Umbria close to Tuscany and other regions. Only one hour from Orvieto and from Siena, the villa is near the site of the Battle of Lake Trasimeno.
This Wedding villas Italy is unlike any other. It is a rare historical discovery and a stunning example of accurate reconstruction techniques. The entire complex, including the villa, a chapel and spectacular grounds, provides an extraordinary experience for your vacation in Italy. Rent the entire Wedding villas Italy directly from the owner, for a glimpse of the everyday life of a farm village.
Agriturismo Villa San Crispolto:
- sleeps up to 32 guests
- 13 bedrooms all view of the lake
- 15 full bathrooms (including one for disabled and 1 for staff)
- 6 fireplaces
- 8 equipped kitchens in all villas
- reception meal up to 70
- BBQ facilities
- available as separate villa rentals for 2-4-8-10 guests
- exclusive weddings villa Italy is furnished with antiques from Tuscany and Umbria
- befitting the history of the house as well as modern features
- best comfort for the guests
- gardens rich with native plants of Umbria, an olive grove with centuries old trees
- swimming pool
- the grounds provide a relaxing atmosphere after a day of touring
- spectacular 360 degree views of the lake and countryside
- located just 5 minutes from Passignano sul Lago with shops and restaurants
- within easy driving distance to towns in Tuscany and Umbria such as Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena and Florence, Perugia, Assisi
- Rome just 2 hours away
- perfect location for discovering two of Italy’s most famous regions, Umbria and Tuscany
Romantic Italian Weddings provides his wedding planning services at this historic villa in Italy in Umbria region on the border with Tuscany. Romantic Italian Weddings specializes in destination weddings in Italy. We have been arranging legal and religious weddings in Italy since 1998. We arrange weddings and receptions in the most beautiful Italian villas, Villa San Crispolto and Villa Baroncino Italy.