Private Chapel Ceremonies Italy
- “Private Chapel Ceremonies Italy” is stylish & exclusive venue for your wedding in Tuscany, Italy.
- Elite location and breathtaking landscapes over Lake Trasimeno.
- Restored in 1998 by the owner Marco, this hillside 13th century chapel is located on the oldest part of the Villa, overlooking Lake Trasimeno. Sunlight enters through window leaded lights with blue, red and green glass colored.
- Your “Private Chapel Ceremonies Italy” can be legally binding ceremony/protestant or symbolic blessing in the private chapel of Villa San Crispolto: a luxury & exclusive venue for your wedding with breathtaking views over Lake Trasimeno.
- The Legally Binding Ceremony is the best mixture of a ‘zero stress’ legal ceremony with the one you have always dreamed of, legally binding ceremonies held in our private chapel are among the most popular choices. They are held in your preferred time of the day, followed by a reception at the same villa.
- In order to have a legally binding ceremony in Italy, you will be asked to make a sworn statement as well as sign the wedding register in front of two witnesses in Cortona Town Hall one day before the ceremony. Our specialist will fully assist you through all of the required legal paperwork.
- The flexibility offered by having a legally binding ceremony on our “Private Chapel” is unmatched.
- “Private Chapel Ceremonies Italy” at the villas can be completely customized, making the content, form and aspect of each of these weddings very unique.
- You can add special readings and music or create a unique order of service to reflect your own personalities!
- Choose to celebrate your legally binding “Private Chapel Ceremonies Italy”/protestant or symbolic blessing at the:
“Private Chapel”, of Villa San Crispolto.