Pool Wedding Ideas
Villa San Crispolto offers amazing Pool Wedding Ideas. Organize your reception poolside for a lovely picture scennery or set up a relaxing, spa-like feel at your cocktail/aperitifs hour. Plus, if you’re celebrating all week, your guests will be thrilled to jump into a pool before or after the big day.
Some fun Pool Wedding Ideas could be:
- Clear beach balls, all in different sizes, floated in our pool.
- At this all-day wedding reception, guests could lounge in the pool in one of the many fun floats.
- Guests during the aperitifs at our Villa enjoyed a Prosecco bar, where they could taste the Prosecco produced in our farm estate, overlooking a crystal clear pool.
- What better backdrop for your bridal party portraits than our picturesque pool?
- Guests at your wedding will have a wide choice of many activities. But you will find that many of them chose to just hang out by the gorgeous torquise pool.
- Some of our past brides chose to fill the pool with a pop of color, and balloons were the natural answer. Love balloons because of the breathtaking joy and enthusiasm a wedding couple can experience on thier wedding day.
- More Pool Wedding Ideas? Lounge around. Some couples set up a themed lounge, this one is asample of a mid century modern lounge with boho flair.
- Pose for photos. Groomsmen posed for portaits together in front of our pretty pool.
- Or let it stand out all by itself. Our classical pool provided a pretty and all year round backdrop for aperitifs and cocktails
- Relax and mingle by the pool. Poolside lounge furniture, vintage-inspired chandeliers, and iron coffee tables were set up to the side of our pool for guests to enjoy the Lake breeze and fresh air.
In addition to the Pool Wedding Ideas our pool is surrounded by a lush garden with olive trees looking out to a magnificent view of Lake Trasimeno.
Crystal clear “salt electrosys water”* where to relax with your friends and family and sunbath all day long under the Tuscan sun…
Spend the day lounging next to the pool, soaking in the Mediterranean sun or gazing at the stars from our terrace with amazing views over Lake Trasimeno.
The perfect spot where you can leave the crowds behind and recharge your batteries in your own private refuge!
It is a more widely used in swimming pools disinfection system and, recently, also applied to the spa. The principle behind this system is the electrolytic transformation of salt into chlorine that, with minimal use of chemicals, ensures personal security and the full respect of the environment.
It is really simple and only requires you to pour into the water of common salt at the time of filling of the pool and the system itself whenever it feels the need. The probe for chlorine, in fact, perceives if the chlorine level drops below the minimum set and activates the electrolytic process of the salt splitting, while the probe for the pH monitors the keeping value at optimum levels.