3. LUXURY PACKAGE SYMBOLIC CEREMONY – NO STRESS – € 4008
Our Elopement Package “NO STRESS” has been designed for our couples who wish to have a Symbolic ceremony and do not want to deal with the legal paperwork. The idea of flying off to Italy and marrying the partner of your dreams is now possible and we’ve created a specially designed package to allow you to enjoy your Special Day!
The package can be tailored upon request.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR FALL-WINTER- SPRING WEDDINGS
- UNTIL APRIL 20TH and FROM MAY 18TH till JUNE 1ST 2019
- FROM NOVEMBER 2ND 2019 till MARCH 21ST 2020
- BY ADDING ONLY €100 TO THIS PACKAGE YOU WILL HAVE INCLUDED
- 3 NIGHTS AT VILLA SAN CRISPOLTO
- 1 RENTAL CAR FOR 3 DAYS
– The garden of Villa San Crispolto or Villa Baroncino.
– The antique intimate Private chapel San Crispolto , a small church overlooking the Lake.
- Special transportation for photo tour (max 3 hours),“Chauffer” driven.
- Photo tour in the countryside and by the Lake after the ceremony.
- Photos in the medieval town of Cortona included.
- Cars: Range Rover Evoque White
- Mercedes GLA Premium Black
Details of the symbolic ceremony:
- A symbolic wedding essentially consists in a blessing or a symbolic ceremony such as exchanging vows. In this case, it will not be necessary to prepare any documents. By symbolic weddings, we mean an exchange of vows or promises. No documents are required and its validity is purely symbolic for the couple.
- It covers the following services:
- Total assistance with the organization of the private ceremony beforehand; all details will be agreed between you and your coordinator by e-mail
- Copywriting of the ceremony text, which will foresee the official wedding vows that the bride and the groom will exchange and a selection of passages from classic and contemporary literature
- On request, personal vows or readings chosen by the couple
- Ceremony text layout, which will be sent beforehand to the couple for their approval
- Presence of an English speaking celebrant who will introduce and direct the ceremony, as well as read the selected passages from literature, while the wedding vows will be exchanged personally by the spouses
- A gift for the couple: a parchment on Florentine painted paper reproducing the text of the ceremony
- Unlimited possibilities to contact us through emails;
- Unlimited number of phone calls from our office to your land phone number;
- Meeting to double check the whole wedding organization point and a complete schedule of all your appointments;
- Rehearsal on the morning of the day before the event in the venue of the ceremony;
- Full assistance on the wedding day.
- We will coordinate the entire event with you in the previous months to the wedding. Hereunder is a presentation on how the symbolic ceremony is organized by our wedding coordinator. This type of ceremony consists in 4 main parts as follows:
- Welcome – a short introduction before the actual ceremony starts made by the wedding celebrant;
- To follow, there will be 3 readings of 3 famous poems.
- The Symbolic Ceremony includes :
- The Vows
- The Exchange of Rings.
- The ceremony will end with the best wishes for the newlyweds.
The interpreter for appointments
- Our florist can capture your idea about your ideal bouquet perfectly; trust their artistic skills and let them create for you the flowers you’ve dreamed about all your life. All our florists are both talented and also extremely helpful, flexible and friendly and even if you will require bridal bouquets that might seem unusual or peculiar they will capture your ideas perfectly and to quote what an ex bride said : “the flowers will turn out to be even better than what you have envisioned”.
- for the ceremony
Violin musician during the ceremony
- Professional artist will play the most touching pieces at the topic moments of the ceremony.Please see his extended repertoire
Hair style and makeup for the bride at the best Salon in town
- A great professional will make you the most beautiful bride of the world
3 hours photo coverage for the ceremony and photo tour
- Photo tour:
- In order, here under photos taken in the medieval town of Cortona and nearby the Villa and Cortona in Olive, Lavender, Poppy, Sunflowers, Grape and Easter Seasons
- please visit this link to see the photos of some previous weddings we had in Cortona.
- You will receive the photos by “We transfer” within 15 days from the wedding day.
- 3 hours of coverage.
- All the shots of the day taken (unlimited pics) in high resolution (details file: size 30x20cm, 300dpi), optimized in post production and ready for the print.
- Right to reprint them for private use. No watermarking.
- Saving files in my archive for 1 year.
- Travel and all the taxes included.
- Ristorante Tonino. A nice lavish restaurant with wine and wedding cake included
- Aperitif to be served by the Restaurant Tonino and on the Terrace
- A glass of Prosecco to toast
- with mixed fried vegetables: sage, courgette, aubergine, olives, pepper, Italian style Fries
- Hot specialties served off the cuff
- Flat bread with rocket
- Black Tuscan crouton
- Croutons with porcini mushrooms
- Mediterranean Croutons with Aubergines
- Croutons with Praga ham and Gruyere
- Delicious crouton with speck and mascarpone cheese
- Salted beignet with gorgonzola cheese and paprika
- Starter served seated
- A small basket with grana cheese, vegetables and filangè of white meat dressed with bear fruit liquor
- Sheep Milk Cheese Flan with Tuscan cheese fondue jug
- First Courses (choice of two):
- Strips of fresh pasta with strips of courgette
- Tortelloni pasta filled with parmezan cream, rocket and shaves of grana cheese
- Ravioli pasta filled with Sheep Milk Cheese
- Ravioli pasta filled with aubergine, cherry tomatoes and burrata cream
- Cappellacci pasta filled with pistacchio nut
- Thin Soup Noodles with “CINTA SENESE” race pork meat
- Raviolini pasta with Treviso’s chicory
- Smoked Pasta quills
- Tagliatelle pasta with Tuscan sauce
- Mexican-Sombrero shaped pasta with courgette and almonds
- Tagliolini pasta with mushrooms
- Garlic pici in toasted bread
- Buckwheat strips of pasta with “cherry” tomatoes and aubergines
- One Main Course with a side order
- Fillet with Wine or Wild Herbs or Balsamic Vinegar
- A small basket with dressed salad or Grilled Mixed Vegetables (tomatoes, aubergines, Porcini Mushrooms and peppers)
- A selection of desserts called “Melody”: Cream drops with berries, hot chocolate cake, Creme caramel, coffe ice-cream cake
- Wedding cake to chose among the ones we propose you (Millefoglie or sponge cake covered with confectioner’s sugar, cream or fruits)
- Wine Cellar…
- Aperitif: “Valdobbiadene” VALDO Prosecco
- White Wine: PINOT GRIGIO or CHARDONNAY “Sass Ter”
- Red Wine: MONTEPULCIANO “Dei”
- Desert Wine: MOSCATO
Complimentary to the Spouses from Romantic Italian Weddings
- 1 box with a selection of 3 Wine Bottles Tuscan production, produced in our Farm Estate as our Wedding Gift, will be delivered you to your hotel, (the box includes)
1 Red wine
1 White wine
- 5 kg of Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced by our farm estate
(the price of the package is intended for 2, meaning €2004 per person.)The prices include the taxes (VAT 22%).This package is perfect for 2 persons. What’s more, it is the best solution for a small size party (8-12 people).Any additional services that is not described or listed above is not included in the package.
We normally recommend couples to book a hotel in the historical centre in Cortona so that taxis are not requested to travel for the ceremony or for the reception. Instead, by booking a hotel outside the historical centre of Cortona a taxi will be needed to travel for the ceremony&reception, the taxi cost is not included within the above package.